Site Contributions

Who's Online
None

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cogohi
Jedi Enforcer

re: Gearing fresh 50's in 2.0

I'll admit, I was powerleveling Kord because I was a bit freaked that new 50's won't be getting their free set anymore. (sooooo close... alas).

Anyway somebody on the main forums pointed out that you'll be able to buy the Campaign set pieces with Basic comms. For some reason I got it into my head they were the Black Hole pieces. Simply put, the Campaign pieces are better itemized than the BH ones. Guess he'll be doing dailies for a bit . mmmmmm... set bonus.
Fawxy80
Event Coordinator
Jedi Enforcer

I will be right there with you on my healer :D... Someone also said if I put my 63 armoring in the tionese/columi etc gear, when the patch goes through, the set bonus will transfer from the gear itself to the armoring... But of course just because it happened that way on the pts server doesn't mean it will happen that way on live... But I'm trying it anyways.. at best I'll get my 63 Armoring with a set bonus without the fugly gear. At worst I'll have some fugly gear that will only get worn for flashpoint .. I'm crossing my fingers.

Fawxy80 wrote:
Someone also said if I put my 63 armoring in the tionese/columi etc gear, when the patch goes through, the set bonus will transfer from the gear itself to the armoring...

wut?...

O.o
Cogohi
Jedi Enforcer

That was the behavior reported on the PTS. EA's been real tight-lipped on if that will work in production.
Fawxy80
Event Coordinator
Jedi Enforcer

Happy to report that it worked :D I now have the set bonus on the armorings :D

So awesome! Now we can have cool looking gear! Psyched!

Asmony(M) - 53 Guardian Tank

Qwayling(M) - 52 Sage Heals/DPS

Se'jah(DM) - 50 Sorcerer Heals/DPS

Ki'rynn(M) - 49 GunSlinger DPS

Symaca(DM) - 41 Juggernaught Tank

Ki'rena(DM) - 33 Powertech

A'raya(DM) - 29 Sorcerer DPS
Devakan
Youngling

re: Good website for Lvl 55 Gear

Hey guys. I'm not sure if this is the place you wanted to put stuff like this, but I found this very useful website that talks about the different types of gear after lvl 55 and where to get it and so forth. It's from Dulfy.net, which I am sure you probably already know about, but just incase you haven't.

http://dulfy.net/2013/04/14/swtor-level-55-endgame-gearing-guide/

Dev

inknform
Officer
Jedi Enforcer

re: Re: Gearing fresh 50's in 2.0

Cogohi wrote:
Anyway somebody on the main forums pointed out that you'll be able to buy the Campaign set pieces with Basic comms. For some reason I got it into my head they were the Black Hole pieces. Simply put, the Campaign pieces are better itemized than the BH ones. Guess he'll be doing dailies for a bit . mmmmmm... set bonus.

Yep, just started doing dailies on my (48, almost 49) Vanguard with Fawx, soooo going to save my ass off for the Super Commando set! :D And, it actually looks decent as far as Trooper gear goes (i.e. without the overly exaggerated backpack with the stupid antennas all over the place)

Devakan wrote:
Hey guys. I'm not sure if this is the place you wanted to put stuff like this, but I found this very useful website that talks about the different types of gear after lvl 55 and where to get it and so forth. It's from Dulfy.net, which I am sure you probably already know about, but just incase you haven't.

Yeah, Dulfy is pretty awesome for collective (and highly relevant!) information. Nice catch Dev!
Cogohi
Jedi Enforcer

Keyboardninja's Ideal Tank Stat Distribution in 2.0

Warning! Thinking required but bit more approachable than another post I saw. As if having to swap between tank and dps gear wasn't bad enough, he goes into how to optimize for the various Ops Bosses
inknform
Officer
Jedi Enforcer

Cogohi wrote:
Keyboardninja's Ideal Tank Stat Distribution in 2.0

Warning! Thinking required but bit more approachable than another post I saw. As if having to swap between tank and dps gear wasn't bad enough, he goes into how to optimize for the various Ops Bosses

Yeah, idk how many times I've stared at his post whilst being mentally assaulted with the math...and numbers *shivers*

On the plus side, is t is a handy guide envy
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mosaic Forum Index -> General chat - Ingame All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: