Site Contributions

Who's Online
None

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tekldon
Initiate

re: Moving Toon - Update on other toons

Hey guys in-line with the posts below mine I think I'm going to move Tekldon into Republic Alliance. Been running with them a couple times and I'm pretty much doing nothing on Tek anymore besides ops (no point in running dailies anymore for basic for isotopes). With the new ops the way they are its impossible to get a pug group that makes it any way through (Draxus im eyeing you) so unfortunately I have to run with a guild I guess if I ever want to make it through. That being said, I'm going to be spending much less time on Tek then in the past I think. I have a bunch of other toons in here (i.e. imp agent and pub trooper) to level up and play through the stories so I'll still be on Mosaic the majority of the time. I tried pugging it as long as possible but these new ops really screwed that up mad

Anyways just wanted to let everyone know what the deal was if they saw me on Tek but not in guild chat. I'll still be in there with my like 6 other alts that I need to pay more attention to finally! Anyways hope you guys are all cool with that and see ya around in-game :P

Fawxy80
Event Coordinator
Jedi Enforcer

re: Moving Toon - Update on other toons

Totally understand :) *hugs*

Jump to: