Who's Online
None

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ammenius
Verlybabe
Dark Mosaic GM
Padawan

re: guild bank

I have been playing a lot lately.  (at the least once a week).  If you don't mind, yes, you can give GM status over to Thwynn.   (That way the twins are the GMs. haha). 

Guild plans are basically at the moment to make sure that people know a GMs presence is around. I'm sad to see the chat so empty and have really only seen one person on in all the time I've been playing. 

As I said I really want to be able to get a guild ship for both Mosaic and Dark Mosaic.  I am pretty sure they are going to be expensive.  I know the player homes will have room unlocks so it is a guess that guild ships will be similar.

in game at the moment. I'm getting Ammenius (imp side) off of Belsavis..then I'll get Lantala ( pub) off of Tat and then go back and get Jaystavi (pub) off of Belsavis.  I cannot handle doing Belsavis twice without some kind of break in between. lol  

All 15 of my characters are active because I've been crafting with all of them. (it takes me an hour just to get through it all. lol)

(main)
(dark Mosic GM)
Fawxy80
Event Coordinator
Jedi Enforcer

Yeah I made a few changes a little while ago and decided to turn off guild funded repairs and I changed who all could withdraw credits from the bank. I hadn't been paying attention and honestly wasn't playing any of my Mosaic characters so I never really noticed until I went to the bank and was like "Wow". I'm going to start contributing funds again maybe a few days a week I'll run all the dailies in the morning and just dump everything I make into the bank, that's what we used to do. Also, since you're on the Mosaic side more than I am and youre already the Dark Mosaic GM, would you like to take the GM reigns? I'll gladly go back to being an officer, because I know you have plans for both guilds. Just let me know who you would like me to pass GM to and I will :) You can then make Zaviour an officer.

Padawan

I noticed our guild bank (on both sides) credit totals are dwindling.  I am starting to do my part when I play to try to add money to each of them. The last time I played I was able to put in 50,000 into the Mosaic bank (two of my toons put in 25,000) I do not have too many of them that have money to spare. When I get Ammenius off of Belsavis I'll be able to add credits to the Dark Mosaic bank as well.  If anyone is playing and wants to help contribute that would be awesome.

I may have to hold off on the toons I'm currently using and do some dailies with Thwynn and Thollyn or get the rest of my 50+ toons through Ilum and Makeb to make some quick credits. 

Soon guild ships are going to be introduced into the game and I for one would love to be able to get one for each of our guilds, but at the moment I'm pretty sure we will not have enough to get one. This is why I've started added credits to the guild banks. At the moment, no one knows how much they are going to cost, but one of the devs said that the guilds would have to work for it...so I'm assuming it's going to be expensive. 

(main)
(dark Mosic GM)
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mosaic Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: